How to use your IQOS 3 MULTI
In less than 2 minutes, you’ll learn the basics in how to use an IQOS 3 MULTI.
The video answers questions such as: Do I charge it first? How do I put a tobacco stick in? How do I remove if after? And much more.
If you prefer reading the steps, go to our step-by-step guide.
1. Check if your IQOS 3 MULTI is turned on by pressing the button for 1 second. Lights are showing at the bottom? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS
2. MULTI by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS AC Power Adaptor and cable.
3. Rotate the IQOS 3 MULTI lid and insert the tobacco stick. Push it gently down to the filter line (make sure you don't twist the tobacco stick.)
4. Hold the button until it vibrates. The light will begin to pulse as your IQOS 3 MULTI heats up.
5. Your IQOS 3 MULTI will then vibrate twice and the light will turn solid white. This means you’re ready to go!
6. When the light begins to pulse and your device vibrates twice again, that means your IQOS 3 MULTI time is almost finished.
7. When the light fades out, remove the used tobacco stick. Use your IQOS 3 MULTI again whenever you want.
Charging IQOS 3 MULTI
1. Press the button on your IQOS 3 MULTI to check your battery level.
2. The bar light at the bottom will show how much charge is left in your IQOS 3 MULTI.
3. If your IQOS 3 MULTI battery has run out of charge, plug it into an electrical outlet and charge it with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor. (Check that the bar light is pulsing, since this confirms that your IQOS is charging.)
4. When the bar light is full again, you’re ready to go!
Cleaning your IQOS 3 MULTI
Keeping your device clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal taste experience. Thankfully, the new cleaning tool does most of the work for you.
1. First, let the IQOS 3 MUTLI cool down.
2. Take the cap off of your IQOS 3 MULTI. Tap the MULTI to free any loose tobacco.
3. Take the lid off of the cleaner. Gently insert the cleaner into your IQOS 3 MULTI and rotate only a few times.
4. From time to time, we advise using the IQOS cleaning stick. Do it gently and don’t forget to use it inside the cap. A clean IQOS gives you the best IQOS experience.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information about IQOS 3 MULTI!
Our IQOS 3 MULTI user manual will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
If you suspect an issue with your device, you also have the possibility to find a quick solution by using our self-diagnostic tool.