How to use your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
In less than 2 minutes, you’ll learn the basics in how to use an IQOS 2.4 PLUS.
The video answers questions such as: Do I charge it first? How do I put a tobacco stick in? How do I remove if after? And much more.
If you prefer reading the steps, go to our step-by-step guide.
1. Check if your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second. Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the hinge lid, insert the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder into the charger, and close the hinge lid. Wait for the small light to flash. This means your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is charging
3. Take the holder out of the charger and gently insert the HEETS tobacco stick into the holder. (Remember not to twist the HEETS tobacco stick)
4. Press and hold the holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will pulse slowly. When the light stays solid white, your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is ready to use.
5. When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry, just remove the used HEETS tobacco stick, and recharge the holder.
Charging IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. You should charge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used HEETS tobacco stick.
2. Then put the holder in the charger and close the hinge lid. When the light flashes, that means the holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your holder is ready to go.
4. After enjoying 20 HEETS tobacco sticks, recharge the charger with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
Cleaning your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
Keeping your IQOS 2.4 PLUS clean is important, especially if you want to enjoy that great IQOS taste.
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder to cool.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the IQOS cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder (use it gently).
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Cap. It’s a good way to make sure you have the best IQOS experience.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information about IQOS 2.4 PLUS!
Our IQOS 2.4 PLUS user manual will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
If you suspect an issue with your device, you also have the possibility to find a quick solution by using our self-diagnostic tool.