How to use your IQOS 3
In less than 2 minutes, you’ll learn the basics in how to use an IQOS 3.
The video answers questions such as: Do I charge it first? How do I put a tobacco stick in? How do I remove if after? And much more.
If you prefer reading the steps, go to our step-by-step guide.
1. Check if your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the Pocket Charger button for 1 second. Lights are showing on your Pocket Charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your device with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger Door, insert the Holder into the Pocket Charger, and close the Door.
3. Wait for the small light at the top to flash. This means your IQOS 3 Holder is charging.
4. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger and gently insert the heatstick into the IQOS 3 Holder. (Remember not to twist the heatstick)
5. Press and hold the IQOS 3 Holder button. After one vibration, the Holder light will pulse slowly. After two vibrations, the light will stay solid white. That means your IQOS is ready to use.
6. When the Holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry! Just remove the used heatstick and recharge your IQOS 3 Holder..
Charging IQOS 3
1. You should charge your IQOS 3 Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used heatstick.
2. Then put the Holder in the Pocket Charger, in any direction, and close the Pocket Charger Door. The bar lights at the top will indicate the IQOS 3 Holder charge level. When the small light flashes, that means the Holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your IQOS 3 Holder is ready to go!
4. After using 20 heatsticks, recharge the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger with the original IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
Cleaning your IQOS 3
Keeping your IQOS clean is important. Thankfully, the Cleaning Tool does most of the work for you.
If you prefer reading the steps, go to our step-by-step manual.
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 3 Holder to cool.
2. Take the Cap off your IQOS 3 Holder and tap the Holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the IQOS Cleaning Tool. Insert it into the Holder and rotate the IQOS Cleaning Tool.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS Cleaning Stick to clean your IQOS 3 Holder (use it gently)
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 3 cap. It's the best way to make sure you have the best IQOS experience..
That’s not all. There’s more useful information about IQOS 3!
Our IQOS 3 user manual will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
If you suspect an issue with your device, you also have the possibility to find a quick solution by using our self-diagnostic tool.