How to use your IQOS 3 DUO
In less than 2 minutes, you’ll learn the basics in how to use an IQOS 3 DUO.
The video answers questions such as: Do I charge it first? How do I put a tobacco stick in? How do I remove if after? And much more.
If you prefer reading the steps, go to our step-by-step guide.
1. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a tobacco stick. Insert it with the tobacco end, not the filter end, down onto the blade. Don’t twist the tobacco stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the tobacco stick, press and hold the Holder button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the Holder is getting ready.
2. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go. On average, a tobacco stick lasts about 14 puffs, or up to 6 minutes (whichever comes first). If your session finishes sooner, it may be because you’re taking longer and more frequent puffs than on a cigarette.
3. If you feel two vibrations again, this means your IQOS session is nearly up. Slide up the cap of the IQOS 3 DUO holder, remove the tobacco stick (pull gently, do not twist), and replace the cap again. Tap the Holder button quickly to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can use another tobacco stick or place the Holder back in the Pocket Charger.
4. If your Holder needs to charge, place it back into the Pocket Charger. Watch the lights on top of the Pocket Charger. When it’s flashing, this means the Holder is charging. When both lights are on, this means you can take the holder out and enjoy two consecutive uses.
Charging IQOS 3 DUO
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable. It takes about two hours to charge it from 0-100%. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press and hold the button at the top for 4 seconds.
2. Check the Pocket Charger’s battery level by reading the light indicators on top. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger and check the lights on the power button. 2 lights means it’s ready for two uses in a row. 1 light means it’s ready for one use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the Holder (place it back into the pocket charger).
Cleaning your IQOS 3 DUO
This quick cleaning tutorial is going to make it super easy to clean your IQOS. The cleaning tool will make a lot more sense once you’ve seen the video – we promise.
If you prefer reading the steps, go to our step-by-step manual.
1. IQOS Cleaning Tool makes it easy for you to clean your IQOS Holder and there are no liquids involved in the cleaning process. Once your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is cool (wait at least 30 seconds after the last use, you can slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remove the plastic cover of the cleaning tool and check that it is in good condition.
3. Insert the cleaning tool into the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Don’t twist whilst inserting! Once the IQOS Cleaning Tool is in the Holder, twist the IQOS Cleaning Tool gently 2 or 3 times. When you finish, carefully remove the IQOS Cleaning Tool.
4. Every once in a while, you can also use the IQOS Cleaning Stick to clean inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remember to avoid the heating blade when you do so. And clean the Cap too, top and bottom. A clean IQOS means a great taste!
That’s not all. There’s more useful information about IQOS 3 DUO!
Our IQOS 3 DUO user manual will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
If you suspect an issue with your device, you also have the possibility to find a quick solution by using our self-diagnostic tool.