We'll cover your device with a 2-year warranty.
Your voluntary warranty provided for your device is valid in the country of purchase. In Denmark, you’ll get a 2-year warranty* from the date of purchase. You’ll need to save your receipt or take a picture of it as proof of purchase.
*Terms and conditions apply
What do we cover with the IQOS warranty?
The Philip Morris International entity listed under the heading of ‘Customer Care’ will at its option (but without affecting your statutory rights) repair or replace any components which are defective in terms of material or workmanship when used in accordance with the associated User Guide and which are subject to a valid voluntary warranty claim. The provisions of this warranty are only valid for 2-year in the country of purchase.
What don’t we cover with the warranty?
The warranty doesn’t cover the following:
- a) Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- b) Cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, broken plastic, etc.)
- c) Damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid contact or fire.
- d) Malfunction caused by using the device with non-compatible products.
- e) Damage of malfunction caused by attempts to open, modify and repair, either by a user or by a service provider not accredited by IQOS.
- f) Damage or malfunction caused by failure to use as described in the associated User Guide.
*When your device is accidentally damaged and still under warranty.
** A one-time replacement per calendar year and person registered on iqos.com for any damage not covered by the warranty. If your device is replaced, only the original warranty when you first bought the device is valid.
Register in seconds for rapid device replacement
To benefit from the rapid replacement service, just subscribe to Service Benefits. You can register your device at any time during or after purchase, but the sooner the better! The warranty is valid for two years from the day of purchase (against proof of purchase). If no proof of purchase is available the warranty will count from the day the device was imported to Denmark based on our records.