IQOS 3 MULTI is charging slowly or not charging
1. Press the button on your device; the battery status lights (at the bottom of the device) should turn on. If they don’t, press and hold the button for 4 seconds until the small light turns on. The battery lights should stay on once you press the button again.
2. If you do not see any lights, charge your device by closing the lid and using our official AC Power Adaptor and cable for at least 20 minutes*. We recommend that you fully recharge your device. This can take up to 75 minutes. Once fully charged the battery status lights will turn OFF.
IQOS 3 MULTI status lights are blinking
1. If they’re blinking white twice: Your device may be outside the operating temperature range (0°C-50°C). Alternatively, your Holder may need to be inserted into the Pocket Charger with the Door closed for auto-cleaning.
2. If they’re blinking red: Reset your device. If the red lights persist, contact customer care.
Resetting your IQOS 3 MULTI
If your device is charged, but still not working, the next step is to reset the device.
1. Press and hold the button on your device for approximately 10 seconds. After the lights fade, continue holding the button for 2 more seconds. When you release the button you will see all the lights briefly blink white.
IQOS 3 MULTI will not start or aerosol delivery seems poor
Will your device not start? Does it feel difficult to draw on your tobacco sticks while using your device? Not getting enough aerosol when using your device? These issues can likely be resolved by using our Cleaning Tool and Cleaning Sticks.
Cleaning your device regularly and with the right tools will not only ensure that you are getting the optimal experience; but it can also solve some of the issues you may be experiencing with your device.
1. These problems are most often due to tobacco residue. Simply remove the cap and clean the flat surface next to the heating chamber as well as the inside of the cap using our Cleaning Stick.
IQOS 3 MULTI has physical damage or broken blade
1. Check to see if your device has a broken blade or any other physical damage. If it does, we are sorry that this happened to you. Please contact Customer Care and we will support you with this issue.
Sometimes the cleaning of your device can damage the blade inside. Be careful not to exert force onto the blade when cleaning your device. Also ensure you never twist your tobacco stick while it’s in the Holder. This movement can damage the heating blade and disrupt your experience.