IQOS 3 is charging slowly or not charging
1. Check that the Pocket Charger is turned on, by pressing the Pocket Charger’s button for 1 second. The lights should turn on. If they don’t, press and hold the button for 4 seconds.
2. If you don’t see any lights, charge the pocket charger using our official AC Power Adaptor and cable*.
3. To find out if your Holder is charged, just press the button on your Pocket Charger (while your Holder is inside) and if the round light on top of your Pocket Charger is on, your Holder is ready to use. If it is pulsing then it is currently charging. Alternatively, just remove the Holder and check whether the light is on. If it is, then your Holder is charged and ready to go.
4. If your Holder is not charging properly, it might be that the connectors need cleaning. Just clean the connectors of your Holder and the Pocket Charger with the device Cleaning Sticks.
IQOS 3 status lights are blinking
1. If they’re blinking white twice: Your device may be outside the operating temperature range (0°C-50°C). Alternatively, your Holder may need to be inserted into the Pocket Charger with the Door closed for auto-cleaning.
2. If they’re blinking red: Reset your device. If the red lights persist, contact customer care.
Resetting your IQOS 3
If your device is charged but not working, you might need to reset it. To do so, press the Pocket Charger button until the lights fade out, then release the button. All status lights will turn off, blink twice, and then progressively fade in, confirming a reset.
IQOS 3 will not start or aerosol delivery seems poor
Will your device not start? Does it feel difficult to draw on your tobacco sticks while using your device? Not getting enough aerosol when using your device? These issues can likely be resolved by using our Cleaning Tool and Cleaning Sticks.
Cleaning your device regularly and with the right tools will not only ensure that you are getting the optimal experience; but it can also solve some of the issues you may be experiencing with your device.
1. These problems are most often due to tobacco residue. Simply remove the cap and clean the flat surface next to the heating chamber as well as the inside of the cap using our Cleaning Stick.
IQOS 3 has physical damage or broken blade
1. Check to see if your device has a broken heating blade or any other physical damage. If it does, we are sorry that this happened to you. Please contact Customer Care and we will support you with this issue.
Sometimes the cleaning of the Holder can damage the blade inside your Holder. Be careful not to exert force onto the blade when cleaning your Holder. Also, ensure you never twist your heatstick while it’s in the Holder. This movement can damage the heating blade and disrupt your experience.